Monday, October 27, 2008

monday


Granddaughter #1 holding Snickers

Worked over the weekend and found myself quite tired. By 2pm I felt like every bit of energy just drained out my shoes. Why is it we sometimes feel like that!? Guess it could be the many trips up and down the hallway? Or getting up at 4:45 am? or just not as young as I used to be? I felt as though I could simply lie down and take a nap.
Today was spent with hubby. We went shopping at the antique places he likes to go. Plus I added a new one. Which he liked immensely. Ya know I am not the one who likes to shop in this family! however always find myself doing exactly that. I would prefer to take a walk on the beach, but find myself walking stores.

Holding on to anger is like holding on to a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
--Buddha WHAT A WASTE IF TIME TO HOLD ONTO ANGER! NOT IN MY AGENDA!

No comments: