Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Maryland View


Gone are these days on the pier for awhile! Me and friend DD @ John's Pass Florida

Well I've been here about a week now, except for the time I went up to NJ. Yes I95 is still as crazy as always. So many cars, trucks & vans. It was a steady stream of traffic all the way there and back. But it was done without a hitch!

When I first arrived in Maryland all that I could think of as I exited the car was the smell! The lush green trees and so many varieties of flowers in bloom. Yes I missed spring, but I can never forget these smells!

My daughters tomato plants look spectacular! about 2 1/2 foot tall all full of blooms.
Her potato plants are just about to bloom. All the vegetables she has set out look great!

I do miss Florida, but I enjoy being with the family.

12 comments:

Sandee said...

Enjoy summer and your family. I know I would.

Have a terrific day. :)

Diane said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute of it! :O)

Craver Vii said...

Maryland sounds great. I haven't done a thing with our garden this year... shame on me.

Patty said...

Welcome home to Maryland. We lived out there for a short time. When Abe was stationed in the Army. I think it was called Ft. Holabird. It was in Baltimore, we lived in a little suburb, street was called Dundalk Ave. Trolley ran up the middle of the street on tracks. We lived in a downstairs apt, in a Row house. Quite different from anything I had ever seen in Ohio. LOL

DeniseinVA said...

Wishing you a beautiful summer in Maryland.

Zelda Parker said...

hope that you have ansafe and happy vacation! Ahh the smells of honesuckle and other spring beauties that we take for granted.
Miss you!

secret agent woman said...

I have green tomatoes - can't wait for them to be ripe.

Virginia Gal said...

95 is constantly a headache, no?

Gill - That British Woman said...

I agree enjoy your family and your summer.....

Gill in Canada

Rambling Woods said...

Glad you are having a good time.. hugs.. Michelle

The Silver Age Sara said...

Enjoy yourself. The tomatoes sound wonderful. Ours haven't bloomed yet.

sandy said...

Okay, you would be fun to hang with... Yup....