Tuesday, September 04, 2007

where have all the bloggers gone

Well here it is the beginning of September, looking at the blogs and seems to me that writing is at a standstill for most of my fellow bloggers! Must be all blogged down in life!

school has started, some still on vacation,
one I know has a bum wing(and her dominant hand is the one that is laid up) OH by the way just in case you are wondering- Zelda told me to tell all she is doing well, she has started PT, goes a couple of times a week, also thanks for all the encouraging words!

Another is out running around in his new car, others are partying to the end of summer, others are BACK TO SCHOOL THEMSELVES-that's scary at my age!

Personally I am here in MD helping the kiddles get back in the routine of school-whew, breathing room for a least a few hours of the day! Got all the uniforms ready & made the school bags-you should see them! quite the eclectic collection of colors! They each picked out the material.
However, when they return-HOMEWORK! I think one of my least favorite tasks is spelling! The twins have the same teacher so, I have to go over the same words TWICE. This morning we had to go over spelling before they went to school. The little one is being home schooled, mom is doing it at present so more breathing room!

So all of you blogger friends-hope all is well, hurry back so I don't have to find others!

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987), The Philosophy of Andy Warhol

3 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Sadly some bloggers are closing down their blogs for good. I guess they're just tired of it all or something. But you're here and I'm here so we'll just have to row the boat a little bit harder I guess. :)

I remember my mom going over spelling words with me in the mornings before I left for school. It sure helped because I was always good with spelling back then. Today? Not so good and that's why my dictionary is right here on my desk at all times.

mommanator said...

dont you have spell check LOL

Random Kath said...

[Waving] - I'm back, my dear. It was just taking a little while to get the hang of the new schedule. So glad you are still here . . . I have heard of quite a few folks shutting down their blogs too, but I don't think I'll do that any time soon . . . at least, I hope not! (knock wood!)