Friday, January 23, 2009
R R R
Thanks That British Woman- I will play!
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this blog and I will assign you a letter.
2. Write about ten things you love that begin with said letter.
3. Post the list on your blog.
4. When people comment on your list, you assign them a letter, and the game continues.
She gave me an R o my! what begins with R? my mind is blank right now
1. Reality-sometimes cruel, but for the most part how I live- I don't like people telling even 'little white' lies however insignificant they may seem. Tell me the truth I can take it! We can correct it, but lie to me and you have to regain my trust!
2. Religion-not religiosity, but unfailing true faith in our awe inspiring God
3. Rainbow- how beautiful in the sky! we cran our necks to see. have ya ever seen a double one! I did one time overlooking a mountain in Colorado! To me it is a biblical truth! I hang onto.
4. Reassigned- a new favorite word- just received a letter from someone telling me Jim was reassigned to God's army- what a sweet written poem! What a wonderful thing to grab onto during this time!
5. Relatives- old ones, young ones, tall ones, short fat ones, I love em one and all, even ones that have been mean to me in the past-gotta forgive right!
6. Remembrances-goes with my feelings this week on memories-see my posts this week. We oft remember the bad times, but the good memories get us through to the next memory. I will always remember the night before we had the funeral and all my friends and families remembrances of Jim and our family over the years. Believe it or not it was a joyous occasion, almost irreverent at times. but 'us' and my crazy family!
7. Run- something I DON'T do. If God wanted me to run he would have given me a running body! not this plump granny figure! So don't ask me to run! The only running I do is "running an errand" or a 'runny nose'. actually I think run ought to be deleted from the dictionary! stop and smell the coffee, savor a moment!
8. Roses- lovely to look at especially the yellow and white ones,how about the red & pink ones and the new orange and variegated ones but don't send me any. I am allergic and I will start to sneeze! I have received a dozen roses more than once and loved em, BUT you should have seen my face all puffed up and listened to me sneeze!Thank God for antihistamines!
9. Rough times- puts everything into perspective. Makes one more thankful for what ya have!/had!
10. Ring- the pretty one I have on! the ring of truth, Resurrection for us all!