Saturday, July 04, 2009

AN AWARD?

I have never received an award before and in the same day rec'd three, so will be showing ya'll slowly-don't want to bore ya!, but I am so excited! thanks






CraverVII gave me the Uber Amazing Blog Award.

Forward to bloggers who;
1. ~ inspire you
2. ~ make you smile and laugh
3. ~ or maybe give amazing information
4. ~ are a great read
5. ~ have an amazing design
6. ~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them über amazing!
.
THE RULES:
1. Put this logo in your blog posting.
2. Invite people to take this award
3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned: mommawannabe
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love to those who get this award.
Well I nominate










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations-- three times! :)

Tracey said...

Congratulations on your three awards!!
Tracey :)

Sandee said...

Congratulations on your awards. Awards are fun.

Have a terrific day. :)

Craver Vii said...

Three?! Way to go!!

Pax Romano said...

You deserve it...and one for me? Oh stop, I'm blushing!!!