Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time will tell

I have arrived safely in Maryland, I95 was all I remembered it to be.
I will be spending time here in Maryland then off to New Jersey to a high school reunion.
I graduated a long time ago, hope I can still remember some of those folk!? Hopefully I will have some fodder for my post after it's over!

My twin granddaughters are celebrating their 9th birthday on Saturday. Even with passage of time I can't believe I have twin granddaughters. They are so beautiful & smart! Although they are identical, they have such incredible differences.
I love all the grandkids so much and have missed them in the few months of time we have been apart.

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
Carl SandburgUS biographer & poet (1878 - 1967)

sorry this post is so small I am working on an aweful headache-see ya later!

8 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Have a wonderful time. Lovely post. Enjoy your grandkids and your reunion.

Merci said...

Glad you are safe in MD. Let us know when you get to Jersey; we are LONG OVERDUE for a Girls' Night Out! Either that, or a Sat. AM breakfast out.

Anonymous said...

Hope the headache recedes and you enjoy the reunion!

Zelda Parker said...

Take good care and hurry back ot NJ. It's been too long.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Have a great time!

Patty said...

Hope you enjoy the class reunion. I've gone to two of mine, the 20th and the 40th. Next year will be the 55th and if all goes well, I plan on going to it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your reunion.

sandy said...

Hope you're having a good time. Twin granddaughters ..you are blessed! happy birthday to them.