Friday, June 26, 2009

Just another day in Paradise

Actually this is my daughter's clothes line a while back. Me thinks they have too many socks. Ya know it's actually easier to match them this way. I personally think ones that dont have matches should be discarded!


I arrived safely from Florida with the twins and the two dogs. It was a better trip than anticipated. I am chillin today, but I must get my mini cleaned! We even spilled some sand in it! yikes, kids makes messes! O yeh and say the darndest things! The twins wanted to stay a couple of nights in the Hotel we stopped at. But alas granny said NO we need to get to Maryland!
A happy childhood can't be cured. Mine'll hang around my neck like a rainbow, that's all, instead of a noose. ~Hortense Calisher, Queenie, 1971

11 comments:

tricia said...

That's a lot of socks. Glad you made the trip safely.

Cathy said...

I have friends who find it funny that I always peg socks out in pairs
It comes from having had lots of children and hunting for the matches when they are dry - the socks that is not the children lol
Cathy

secret agent woman said...

Wow, I'm not sure I've seen so many socks outside a store.

Patty said...

Glad you made it safely. Now for a safe return trip.

Yes that is a lot of socks, but when all of our kids lived at home, we had loads and loads of socks.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Glad you had a safe trip.
I like that photo of all the socks on the line, it is interesting

Rambling Woods said...

Funny you should mention socks. I finally cleaned my sock drawer and had so many unmatched socks and I decided it was time they went to the great sock beyond.... Glad you had a safe trip sand and all....Michelle

Carver said...

I love the shot of all the socks. Glad the trip went well.

Virginia Gal said...

You deserve a medal - two kids, two dogs on a road trip?!! Wow, I am impressed!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

You have an award...come visit my spotted awesomeness to pick it up.

Craver Vii said...

That's cute. In my opinion, the fewer the sock variety, the better. I usually wear thick, black work socks, even on formal occasions. That thin material they use for dress socks seems pointless to me.

Speaking of socks, I DO wear socks with sandals, and frankly, I don't see anything wrong with it. I figure, if it's comfortable, who cares?

Too much information? (lol) Oh well; I'm simple that way.

zelda parker said...

That's represents the pitter patter of a lot of little feet.