Thursday, February 28, 2008

Was it Stupid?

Today was about 50-60 degrees out. All day long the hubby said-let's go swimming, to which I replied are you stupid or something like that! I am cold now! Then thought for a moment- I went to Iceland and went to the "Blue Lagoon" while it was snowing out. I also went to a pool in Kentucky in the middle of a snow storm that was an outdoor heated pool.

Finally at 5:30 pm I relented and went with him. You see I have been in good ole Fla for a week now and the weather has been let's say-less than nice (read previous post).

We had to shower-eek, I thought there would be frost on my toes till we got the shower.
Then we went into the pool- now mind ya it is heated to 80 degrees -so it really wasn't that bad.
Then we went to the hot tub-temp there 102 degrees. Let me tell ya YUMMY. Of course after 25 Min's I went back into the pool to freeze again, and shortly went back into the hot tub.
It really was quite exhilarating!

It's back to NJ tomorrow- have fun while I can!

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
Scott Adams (1957 - )

No comments: