Wednesday, June 11, 2008

just a thought or two

Have ya ever had your toenails painted by a five yr old!?


Have ya had work done on your house and not seen it for a week? Paid for sight unseen? Not cared what it is done with? Happy with the results?


Have ya ever played in the rain with the grandkids?


Have you loved the cool after the rain?


Have ya been on the recieving end of a water shooter (gun)?


Have ya just taken funny pics for the fun of it?

I feel like a tiny bird with a big song!
Jerry Van Amerongen, Ballard Street, 08-18-05

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No grandkids - but I've played inthe rain with my kids, been the target of their water guns, had my nails paited (and hair "fixed") by kids. And even as I'm tyoing I'm enjoying the cool after a rainstorm. Magical experiences all.

Virginia Gal said...

I LOVE the coolness after rain. I also LOVE the smell in spring after it rains, I wish it could be accurately captured.

ps - I think you will have to show us a pic of those pink toenails.

Craver Vii said...

Funny pics just for the fun of it. That sounds like a worthy series/category. I'll keep it in mind.