Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HUH!?

I just posted something and it didn't post!
It wasn't the greatest- did the computer know?
Where did it go?

Shall I find it ever again?
lost in the blogosphere
Where did it go?

A picture, a quote and some words about work
and what I did today.
O My where did it go?

Does blogger.com have a lost & found?
O give it up, it's late, get to bed
dream of where it went!

Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

I FOUND IT! look under Oct 27/2008 if ya be curious!? seriously don't know what happened there!

2 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Perhaps you were so tired, your post seeped out of your shoes, too. And that's why it ended up sinking down one month. I hope you get good rest. We can't have your words sinking down past the main screen, can we?

Anonymous said...

The gods of the internet demand occassinal sacrifices. Think of it as being good for the rest of us bloggers.