Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been BAD

This is a tree in the eve with Spanish Moss hanging from it. Isn't it eerie
I haven't posted for two days now- I just couldn't get to the computer.
I am working on something for Christmas and just couldn't put it down. Then all of a sudden remembered I hadn't blogged for 2 days! O MY the bloggers on Blog through November will get me!. So it's presently 3am and here I sit blogging! Of course I had to look at all my email, newspapers & blogs before I could do my own blog. So many interesting things are going on in the world. Mine seems so insignificant now.

I went yard saleing again on Sat. I thought we'd never come home- that's the byproduct of going with someone else- you are at their mercy even when you say 'can't we go home now'. We started at 9am and I was walking back in the door at 3pm! Too much yard saleing for me. At the end people were pleading for us to just take things away. I kept saying no to this one women-' I just don't need it" finally the guy I was with said just take it so she will shut up, so I did. Guess I will have to take to Good Will or sell at a yard sale?

Hubby is still on the trip to Texas- don't know when he will return. He didn't even call today?! Guess he is having too much fun! He is seeing folks he hasn't seen in years so who knows when he may call. On the way home he is planning on seeing some other folk he hasn't seen in years in different places in Texas- He better get back in time for the Turkey!



A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

4 comments:

Carver said...

I love spanish moss. It is eerie but in a way that I like. Great quote at the end of this.

Anonymous said...

Not bad, just otherwise occupied. It happens.

I love Spanish moss, too. It's nature's lace.

mommanator said...

there is so much of the Spanish Moss here in Safety Harbor where I live- quite entrancing for the most part

Molly Malone said...

#1 - LOVE the quote!
#2 - never think anything you offer is insignificant. it comes from you, and you are a significant person simply because you are!