Saturday, November 08, 2008

Week 1 done


Went yard saleing today and found this unique buy- My Christmas Shoes! The folks at the Nursing Home where I work will love them when I put my Mrs. Claus outfit on to go to work! You only live once ya know!

Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?
Rose Kennedy (1890 - 1995)

Blogging daily is tougher than I thought it would be. Don't always have extra time, but feel committed to finding the time, even if I am tired!

5 comments:

Carver said...

Those Christmas shoes are very festive. What fun.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I, uh, have never seen anything quite like those shoes. Very, um.... Christmassy!

Merci said...

Oh, Mommantor, you just have to visit Officeland in those shoes this December! If you ever come back this way, that is!

Pax Romano said...

Tasteful shoes. Be sure to wear them to at your holiday soirees.

Molly Malone said...

OMG! those shoes crack me up. i'm sure your patients will get a kick out of them, TwinkleToes!