Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AN EXCLAMATION MARK !!!!!!

I found this on an other's site and just had to share- does it describe me or what!? For those of you who know me personally. Especially the part of thinking and saying it without a filter! I have gotten a bit better with age about that, but somehow it is hard to control! At least with me you don't have to worry what I am thinking or saying behind your back! Somehow I am able to keep secrets though, must be the nurse training that did that for me! I don't share anything that you don't want others to know! Except maybe Merci's engagement ring! TEEHEE
I'd like to know about that dash- so if you are one let me know!
So much to do today. Hope to post about my weekend in St Augustine soon!

I Am Exclamation Point
You are a bundle of... well, something.
You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.
You're loud, brash, and outgoing.
If you think it, you say it.
Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.
You're lively and inspiring.
People love to be around your energy.(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)
You excel in: Public speaking
You get along best with: the Dash



Or share this Blogthing with a direct link:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatpunctuationmarkareyouquiz/

1 comment:

Molly Malone said...

oh, yes. i believe i may be considered an exclamation mark, too. reminds me of a phrase, as well, that someone once shared with me: "don't put a period where God is putting a comma."
... i wonder if some of us are italics, as well. love it!