I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
Martha Washington (1732 - 1802)
1. you scream , yell and scare the neighbors
2. drop or throw anything in your hands
3. you run around like you are crazy and those neighbors you scare are calling the lune bin 911
4. you can't find anything to put on it so you go buy every darn chemical you can think of to quell the itch/burn
5. you drive so fast to the store a cop stops you or you have an accident
6. you scratch, scratch till your skin is bleeding
7. you don't stop itching for many days, cause you can't keep your hands off it
did I say only seven
8. you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep for itching/scratching
9. you take a nap- from taking all the benedryl to calm it down
10. you become very cranky
11. "thou shall not kill"? you go to every ant hill on you property and put ant kill down
I think I could go on and on, but I am sure you get the idea.
NEVER NEVER NEVER step on a "RED ANT"HILL! OO and remember what Martha said!