Ok, here are my six random things
1. I am shy- yeah right some of ya are saying shy is not a word to describe you of all people- but I am, especially with folk I don't know. I get scared in a crowded room of people I don't know.
2. I am a Christian, who loves the Lord.
3. I would love to be able to sleep in in the morning. But either I just awake or someone says get up we gotta do this or that.
4. I like to do the best I can do, like be a wonderful example to my grandchildren.
5. I like to go to the movies, get a big ole bag of popcorn, drink, nachos&cheese,or chocolate candy, then get absorbed into the movie. I especially like doing it with some friends that I can talk it over with on the way home or over dinner.
6. I like sweet wines, no dry wines for me! I esp like the fruity kind or prob what folk call dessert wines.
This only is denied to God: the power to undo the past.
Agathon (448 BC - 400 BC), from Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics
At any rate, I am convinced that He [God] does not play dice.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), In a letter to Max Born, 1926
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
O ye of little faith, who believe that somehow the birth of Christ is dependent upon acknowledgment in a circular from OfficeMax!
Anna Quindlen (1953 - ), Newsweek, 01-02-06